I'm Drowning and Don't Know How to Begin: 26 Invitations for Exploration in Equine Assisted Services for Working with Children and Teens
Discover an EAP/L "activity" book that is focused less on the activities and more on how to engage your clients in the exploration of themselves, their equine partners, their relationships, their nervous systems, beliefs, thoughts, patterns, and so much more. Perfect for woking with individuals, families, and groups!
This book includes:
- 26 Invitations for Exploration to facilitate with your clients and equine partners
- An index to direct you to the explorations that will help you meet your treatment goals, your client's therapeutic or learning needs, and your client's age or developmental age.
- Bonus materials to help you orient new clients and set up intake interviews with a focus on establishing a sense of felt safety for clients and building good rapport from the beginning.
- Bonus material to help you manage client fears that manifest as resistance, defiance, hesitation, and shut-down.
- Bonus material discussing safety and group work.
Each Invitation for Exploration includes:
- Typical activity information like objectives, set-up, time, instructions, and safety considerations.
- Options for "leveling up" the activity and making it more challenging, more engaging, or providing you with more opportunities for deeper exploration
- Sample scripts to help you get started
- Information on how the exploration can be adapted to group work
- Suggested questions to ask during or after sessions; for individuals and groups
- Ideas for helping clients transfer what they discovered in the office, barn, arena, pasture, or paddock into their homes, schools, work, and lives.
Also available for purchase on Amazon.com
I'm Drowning and Don't Know How to Begin: 26 Invitations for Exploration...
Please contact us at email@example.com for returns. Refunds will be given within 30 days of purchase for merchandise that is returned in resellable condition.