top of page
Schedule will be set after payment|
Pecan Creek Ranch
2-Day Immersion for Professionals
Flatten the learning curve and amplify your ability to incorporate Natural Lifemanship principles of TF-EAP and TI-EAL into your therapy or coaching. Witness how we apply NL live in sessions, with horses, with clients, and within the business.
Time & Location
Schedule will be set after payment
Pecan Creek Ranch, 75 Co Rd 152, Georgetown, TX 78626, USA
About The Event
Pecan Creek Ranch's 2-Day Immersion Program Provides Professionals the Opportunity to:
- observe therapy sessions, and discuss observations with therapy team
- learn effective co-facilitation methods, including being a part of the team processing of sessions
- enjoy focused discussion with facilitators regarding implementation of Trauma Focused-Equine Assisted Psychotherapy principles in session
- learn about assessments PCR uses and how to integrate them into treatment
- learn about quality documentation standards that adhere to insurance standards
- explore ethical implications and associated work dilemmas within EAP service settings
- observe the integration of NL into the fabric of the business
- learn how to take care of your horses’ welfare with NL principles before, throughout, and after sessions
- learn how to make connection the focus of every interaction with your horses, such as learning to feed and catch with connection
Learn more by visiting our 2-Day Immersion page.
This ticket is for your personal 2-Day Immersion.
bottom of page