YOU MUST PURCHASE THROUGH THE NATURAL LIFEMANSHIP WEBSITE IF YOU WANT THIS TO APPLY TOWARDS YOUR NL CERTIFCATION. PURACHASE HERE IF YOU DO NOT NEED IT TO APPLY TO YOUR NL CERTIFCATION.
Flatten the learning curve and amplify your ability to incorporate Natural Lifemanship principles, Trauma Focused-Equine Assisted Psychotherapy, (TF-EAP) and Trauma Informed Equine Assisted Learning (TI-EAL) into your therapy or coaching. Gain a deeper understanding of how you can apply NL live in sessions, with horses, with clients, and within your business. This 2-day immersion program is for mental health and equine professionals who have attended a Natural Lifemanship Institute Fundamentals training and are committed to incorporating it into their practice.
What You Get:Â
- Observe 2 full days of therapy and/or coaching sessions with some of the most experienced people in the field using the NL model
- Learn effective co-facilitation methods, including being a part of the team processing of sessions
- Focused discussion with facilitators regarding implementation of TF-EAP principles in session
- Learn about assessments Pecan Creek Ranch (PCR) uses and how to integrate them into treatment
- Guidance on assessments, documentation, paperwork, and ethics that follow the NL principles and insurance standards
- Explore ethical implications and associated work dilemmas within Equine AssistedPsychotherapy (EAP) service settings
- Observe the integration of NL into the fabric of the business
- Learn how to take care of your horses welfare with NL principles before, throughout, and after sessions
- Hands-on experience in making connection the focus of every interaction with your horses from feeding and grooming to releasing after session
- At least one Round Pen Consultation per day
- An experience customized to your needs
- DATES AND TIMES WILL BE SCHEDULED AFTER PURCHASE
NL Clinical Immersion
Once your purchase is complete, we will contact you to schedule your Immersion. Please plan to complete your Immersion within 1 year of purchase. Refunds requested within 30 days of purchase will be honored minus a $50 processing fee.