Kids Connected Horsemanship Camp June 18-21 2019 (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Learn to develop a relationship based on trust and cooperation with an equine partner! Youth ages 9-12 are invited to experience four days of connection with horses in the great outdoors. Children will enjoy games of connection that will grow their self-confidence, improve their ability to regulate emotions, and challenge their ideas about healthy relationships.
The same principles that apply to building healthy relationships with humans are the principles that we use to teach horsemanship. Kids will learn how to apply these principles so they can build a relationship with a horse where it is safe enough for both to ride!
- Register now for your EARLY BIRD discount!
- Camp runs Tuesday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm
- Campers bring their own lunches, snacks will be provided
- No drop-offs prior to 8:50am
- Please provide each Camper with their own refillable water bottle
- Campers are required to wear closed-toe shoes to participate and encouraged to wear sunscreen
- PCR staff cannot dispense/administer medications and will not be responsible for its misuse
- Please notify us of any special situations or conditions with your child so we can best meet your child's needs