Sat, Nov 18|
Horses & Nature Cancer Mini Retreat
Attend to the emotional & spiritual experience of cancer. Share a morning of open space, nature, rhythm, connection, fun, and fulfillment alongside friendly horses and nurturing facilitators.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2023, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Salado, 3164 FM2843, Salado, TX 76571, USA
About The Event
A mini retreat to nurture and replenish those impacted by cancer. Whether you are a current cancer patient, recovering or surviving cancer patient, or family member of a cancer patient, this retreat is for you.
The morning will include:
- guided experiences to help you connect with nature, the environment, and the rhythms and support around you
- a drum circle to bring us in tune with each other, horses, and our environment
- activities designed to help you relax and have fun!
- time spent in the presence of our herd of 9 horses in their natural environment
- a piece of art you will create and be able to take home with you
- kind, nurturing professional facilitators skilled in the art of offering a space and an experience of nurture, connection, fun, and space to unwind and fill your bucket!
- refreshments and snacks
- Drum Circle- an inspring and fun experience. No musical experience or abilities necessary. It's about rhythm, connection, and fun! Featuring Mary Oliver of Spirit Rhythms
- Time with horses- an opportunity to get to know and connect with some of the horse of Pecan Creek Ranch in ways that will replenish the spirit.
- Weaving- art you create alongside our horses
- Time to share, connect, and a special activity at the end that will leave you full of fthe experience of support, connection, and gratitude.
ONLY 8 spots available. Reserve yours today!
Cancer mini retreat$220.00Sale ended