Sat, Mar 26|
Pecan Creek Ranch
Equine Assisted Group for Parents
A unique experiential group for parents who want to harness the power of healthy relationship in influencing their children.
Time & Location
Mar 26, 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM CDT
Pecan Creek Ranch, 75 Co Rd 152, Georgetown, TX 78626, USA
About The Event
Pecan Creek Ranch Equine Assisted Group for Parents
Enter a safe and non-judgmental space for parents where you will be provided knowledge, guidance, tools, and emotional support. This is an experiential group using equine assisted learning and psychotherapy, guided by a licensed mental health professional. Through interaction with horses (on the ground, not mounted) you will:
- Learn ways to calm your body down independently and with others;
- Learn about how our early interactions influence who we are today and explore how these early interactions impact how we interact with others currently;
- Recognize family patterns and unhealthy interaction
- Practice ways of interacting that will help you create healthier family bonds
- Develop ways of connecting to your children based on the Parenting Pyramid
- Learn and grow alongside other parents
Saturdays 8:30-10:00am beginning January 29th and ending on March 26th.
*Group will not happen on February 26th and March 5th of 2022.*
Cost: $600/person OR $450/person when you sign up with a friend, family member, or spouse.
Check out the video to learn more.
Reserve your spot by calling: 512-548-0551 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Parenting Group